Welcome..

Welcome to my blog about a music video production for Atomic Kittens 'its ok'

Monday 17 June 2013

Pitch - Adam and the Ants Jolly Roger TBC

We have been asked to complete a mini vid task, this is to use create a music video which we would not usually pick because it is not our music taste. This way it broadens what we would listen to normally for other ideas for our course work video.
I got chose from the following tracks by adam and the ants :


In the end , after a lot of time and brainstorming of ideas i chose jolly roger as i had most ideas , and i thought it was most catchy.I couldn't find the original video of this so i have embedded the song.My idea is to have a similar thing to all his previous videos and tell a story like the songs do. My idea is to have a modern version of the video in pirate costumes acting out the song.I have also looked at Ant Muzak a short film reflecting there lives.



My Pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment