Welcome..

Welcome to my blog about a music video production for Atomic Kittens 'its ok'

Monday 1 July 2013

My class vid

We go together - by John Travolta and Olivia Newton John
Year:1977
genre:musicals

My idea is to do we all go together from grease the musical because i think it will be really successful to do.The film grease its self is set in the 1960s so i will play on this idea keeping intertextuality to grease its self but a more modern version. My plan is to have something similar to the video but have it in school and have more and more people getting involved through the school.The song is set in a fairground and the music video for this is the clip from the film but is well known across the world.This is the music video featured below which my idea will have a lot of intertexuality with it. I think this makes my idea a winner because lots of people can be involved including 6th form and still include our class as the main characters, i also think it will be fun to do the dance and have students and teachers dancing together !


No comments:

Post a Comment